Best facebook and whatsapp status

best collection of festive status ! collection of heart touching status ! feeling missing love sad emotional crazy status !happy mahashivratri status ! happy new year status ! happy ramnavmi status ! happy holi status ! budh purnima navratra diwali status best collection !

Search This Blog

The gap between physical separation and emotional connection is one that many couples struggle to bridge.They will find themselves standing...

Miss you status quotes in english for facebook whatsapp

The gap between physical separation and emotional connection is one that many couples struggle to bridge.They will find themselves standing infront of mirror, trying to talk themselves into being fine and being in love with someone who is so very far away.
Here, I am sharing quotes like that whn you are in a long distance Rommance , because at some point both participants will find themselves struggling to justify.
                                         
                                                           you may like>>  Miss you status in Hindi

Miss you status in English

miss you image in english


1)Everytime my phone vibrates, I Always Think its you !!
                     
          2)Whenever I miss u, I just HUG my pillow and imagine its U
       
          3)I only miss u when I’m breathing.”
       
          4)I’m incomplete without you!!!
                         
          5)When I Listen to My Heart, It Whisper only your Name..!

miss you image in english


      6)   I miss Ur love I miss your touch, But I’m feeling U everyday.
                  
     7)  When I Miss Yu. I just close my eyes and I am with yu!

           8)  I miss the laugh that made me smile and the eyes that said they care.

           9)  When I miss you, I don’t have to go far. I just have to look inside my heart                                   because that’s where I’ll find you.
                        
           10) In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.

miss you image in english

         11)  If tears can prove the depth of Love, i can fill a sea for you..

        12)“I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day u find it is the day I will stop                                               missing u.”

        13)Until God closes my eyes, I cannot imagine life without U.. Miss You

      14)  Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person u miss. ,,

        15)U are always with me.. in my thoughts…

miss you imaage in english

          16)  “I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when u don’t.”

          17) When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. But when we’re apart,                                                 days feel like years.

         18) It’s good to missing someone but sometimes, it hurts your heart.

         19) I don’t know what to post on Facebook, I don’t know what to                                                           tweet. I miss the person, the very reason my life seems sweet.

         20) Our meetings in my dreams are wonderful, but I can’t wait for the                                                  day when I clench you in my arms. I love you, I miss you, I need                                                    you.


miss you image in english

1
      21) I can`t stop smiling because of memories connected with you. You                                                presented me the best moments of my life.

      22)Truth is I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every                                               hour, every day

      23) Sometimes I wish that I could have said I love you one more time                                                   before you left from my life. I really miss you! 
     
      24)   have you ever wished that there was a fairy godmother standing next                                            to you right now, waving her magic wand, and taking you to the                                                      person you miss the most?

       25)You make me feel whole. When you’re not around, I feel like a part of                                           me is missing.

miss you image in english

       26) Don’t be upset because you miss something from your past, there is always                                 a reason why it didn’t make it into your future.

        27) text you first because I miss you. If I dont text you, Im waiting for you to                                      miss me
                          
        28) I’ll miss it very badly if your not ther

        29) I love the little time we actually talk.. until it ends like it always does

         30) I guess no one is currently missing me
miss you image in english
you like this page,
Kindly like and make a suggetion in comment box for improvement..Thank you

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attraction to you buried inside his chest?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, idolize and care for you with his entire heart...

===> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him try harder than ever before to love and admire you.

Matter of fact, fueling this mighty impulse is so mandatory to having the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will soon notice him open his mind and soul for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.